Customer Service - WHAT'S THE BUZZ?
Duration: 1 Day
What customers think of your organization is determined one experience at a time . Customer Service - What's The Buzz? is a full day interactive workshop designed to help the people in your organization provide personalized, caring service, to create positive customer experiences and to build relationships with the customer and co-workers.
Who should attend:
- Supervisors, Managers, Sales Reps, Front Line Staff
- Business owners
You will learn to:
- Identify the elements required to maintain and manage a quality customer service operation
- Review and enhance the communication skills necessary to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Increase customer satisfaction by establishing rapport and implementing strategies to ensure positive impressions with potential clients
- Identify and apply the basic steps for achieving customer service success over the telephone
- Recognize the impact effective customer service has on the `bottom line' - including personal, professional and team potential.